Vision in the AM

Jacquie802

Does anyone experience blurred vision in the am as well as through out the day?? Would this be from low blood pressure. I dont want to blame POTS for all of my symptoms but it seems like it is responsible for most. Also is there anything to help the visions problems besides time??? Is there a cure for POTS, can it disappear within time????

I have blurred vision all throughout the day, no matter what time it is. It does have times where it is much worse than others, sometimes I have trouble focusing on the computer screen. I have heard that it is blurred because of the lack of blood flow to the brain. For some people POTS does go away over time and some doesn't, it all depends on your specific case. Hope this helps!

Good Morining,

Oh yes, the blurred vision is a definate problem. It seems worse in the morning with me. But if I strain my eyes a lot during the day it is bad at night. I can only read a few minutes at a time before my eyes go out of focus, and then I have to stop. It is hard for me to be on the computer or to watch tv anymore because of my eyesight. In me it is not from the low blood pressure because it doesnt seem to matter if my b/p is low or not. I do not know if it is caused by pots or not. I am planning on seeing my eye doc to see if there is anything that he can do about it. I know when I had my eyes checked less than 6 months ago he could not get my eyes to correct to 20/20. My eyes are so much worse now. I do not have any answers for your other questions, because I wonder myself. I am new to this site and new to being sick, so I have many many questions that have not been answered.

Hope you have a great day :lol:

Vanessa

Does anyone experience blurred vision in the am as well as through out the day?? Would this be from low blood pressure. I dont want to blame POTS for all of my symptoms but it seems like it is responsible for most. Also is there anything to help the visions problems besides time??? Is there a cure for POTS, can it disappear within time????