Dan's surgery update

Sunfish

from NDRF:

Good Morning Everyone. I wanted to just let you all know how surgery went yesterday. First, Dan's surgeon informed me that had he not had the surgery, we would have likely died within a week. She was extremely pleased with how well he did during the procedure. In fact he did so well he did not need to spend the night in ICU It was truly an answer to countless prayers that he has made it through this far! He will be spending at least another 7 days in the hospital. I have to tell you that each time I walk into the room, he has to tell me about another card or letter that he has recieved from the NDRF'ers! Neither Dan or myself can ever thank all of you enough.

Dan may have lost his right kidney and his large colon, but he has gained the best support system in the world! Thanks so much!

Linda

Wow.. I am so glad that dan and his family pulled thru.. and that he is on the road to recovery..

Stillsending positive thoughts and prayers...

Linda

Thanks so much for the update. That is very good news to hear.

Please keep us updated on Dan's condition---it looks like he's going to be just fine------------- :lol: .

You both will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.

Blessings to you ,

Julie :0)