Methylene Blue

15 hours ago, MTRJ75 said:

Isn't that what Walter White made? 

The pharmacist in that thread sounds a loud warning. 

No, that’s methamphetamine. I have placed a link to a book about Methylene Blue on the first page of that thread.

On 3/23/2024 at 11:45 AM, Muon said:

I haven’t seen a dedicated thread for Methylene Blue. I wonder if anyone on this forum trialed it. Info about MB can be found via the link below.

Poiscenter forum Methylene Blue thread

If you're specifically looking for more info or for people with dysautonomia who've tried it, you could also maybe try digging around on forums like HealingWell or CureZone or PhoenixRising (the forum for HealthRising), I've found that the members on those three in particular are not shy about trialing things and reporting back on them, and there tends to be a lot of crossover when it comes to conditions like dysautonomia, ME/CFS, and Lyme and co-infections, so there'd probably be at last some valuable insights about it on one of those forums.

DINET as a forum respectfully has less collective enthusiasm for going 'guinea pig' with treatment ideas, compared to some of the other sites out there where members of the chronic illness community will get an idea and then twenty minutes later they're comfortable with ordering whatever supplement online and then posting updates about starting it the same week, etc. I've noticed PhoenixRising in particular tends to have some pretty well-documented accounts of folks' personal experiences trialing just about any ME/CFS treatment that's out there being talked about.