One Really Bad Day!!!

AJVDK

Well today was one of those day! I woke up to my heart racing! It took me about 30 mins just to get out of bed then it took for even to get ready, I kept feeling like I was going to pass out! Finally I got going, but was almost late to work. I was at work about an hour and I get a phone call from my husband he says "don't be mad, but i was in a car accident!" He ended up hurting us back, and his face was alittle puffy, from when the air bags hit him, I am not sure if it was the force, or the stuff in the airbags that made him puff up, but it is going down now. SO his truck is boradline total we will find out later in the day in wed. i am hoping it is not!!! Then at work my day just went down hill fast from there, from my boss who is dissapointed in all the managers, me being one of them, for all of us not keeping up with are work, which i am stressing out about, i am not keeping up with everything, but i have been told and have a notice from the doctor that I am not to work more than 40 hours a week, and that I need to take time as needed when not feeling well, my health is just getting worse, and I am not going to get out to Clevland untill October 17th. So hopfully it comes soon. My meds are not working....... I am just stressed and having a bad day. Sorry to vend!!!

Hope you all have a good night!

Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking about you and hoping tomorrow will be better. I'm sorry to hear about your husband's accident but glad he isn't hurt worse than he is.

I don't really have any words of advice; I'm going through a rough time myself but I at least wanted to offer some support.

I know it's hard but try not to stress about your workload. One thing I reminded myself of frequently when I was working was I would repeat to myself, "It's just a job...I have my health, my friends and family and my job is just a small piece of who I am and what I do". I hope this will help you too!

Well today got alittle better, althought I am still feeling pretty down. My heart feels like it is out of rythem, but I don't think it can be that big of deal as I have a pacemaker. Well my husband is doing better, and we looked at new trucks today! Well got to go, I am heading off to bed as I am feeling kind of odd. Hope you are all having a great night!!!

Amy

Amy,

You mention you have a pacemaker and you're feeling a little crummy. If you feel your rhythm is off I'm a little concerned about you.

Do you have one of the machines at home where you can call in someplace and have them do a pacemaker check by phone? If so, maybe you could consider calling them and telling them you're not feeling right and they could read the heart rythmn by phone and they will know right away if it's a normal/safe one or not.

I don't know if you're pacemaker dependent or not. Im not (mine is rate responsive) and in my case, it is possible to have rythmn problems. The pacemaker will kick in if my heart rate drops too low or if I skip a certain number of beats within several seconds.

Take good care of yourself. Hope each day gets better for you.

I hope you and your husband are feeling better. I know it's hard having to take care of someone else when you are feeling so bad yourself. I have four kids, one with dysautonomia, one with possible kidney issues, and one facing her third surgery in a year. I'm thankful my baby is healthy.

I'm sorry you have been through so much. Please hang in there and let us know how both of you are doing.

God bless,

Melly

Well today we got my husband a new truck, so he is happy, i was hoping that why i was feelinh so bad was just stress but after we got everything done and signed, and i even got all my reports in at work I still feel very bad, in fact its getting worse, as for my pacemaker, is for when my heart rate drops below 70 beat per min. and if i skip beats, i reallydon't think it helping at all right now as my heart rate is much fasted the normal. ( most of the time my heart is just stays at 70 beat

my heart do I feel really tried and just wore out. on top of it my husband is in a wedding on saturday, so tonight i was going to met him for the dinner, but I am going to stay home as I think I just need the rest, I hope he doesn't get mad, but I need to take care of myself. I have just never felt this odd, I just feel out of it, like spacy, not like when you start to pass out just odd, and tired, and minnor chest pain, but the thing for me is I have chest pain farily often so I don't want to worry to much. I am trying to hold off till I go to Clevland as I don't like going to the ER as I don't have the best luck, and my heart doctor right now really doesn't know what esle to do....... so I am not sure there is much to be done. So I guess I am just venting. I wish there was just some easy way to fix everything! I thought i would let you all know how things are going and sat thanks for all the support this week!

Amy