my 1000th post

morgan617

So this is a big one and I wanted it separate, like a 25th anniversary or something. TaDa. I guess I'm glad I've had a few quiet times as it appears I am rather vocal at times...a little kudo before I hit that hospital bed :angry: See you all after.....morgan p.s. my 25th anniversary is in March and I always wanted to renew my vows. Maybe hubs could just carry me down the aisle :angry:

Maybe we could all carry ya down the ailse...or we could have a pajama party on a giant gurney (bed with wheels for those who don't know) and have our other-halves push us :angry:

Best wishes for you Morgan. I know going to the hospital is no picnic, but just keep imagining that you're on vacation on this island oasis with cool breezes and sparkling waters and you have people around you waiting on you hand and foot. I'm sure with your wit and humor you will keep everyone, including yourself, laughing in spite of it all. I hope they find some answers or else that you will just naturally improve and walk out of there sooo much better! :)

Hugs,

Gena

Morgan,

I hope we will hear from you thousands and thousands of more times!!!

Good luck in the hospital; you will be in my thoughts.

Here are some things that helped me keep my humor while in the hospital...

I kept a quote book of things that are funny when heard out of context; they really kept me laughing and still do. For example, one of my quotes was, "Would you please put my urine on ice". Normal for someone to say when having a 24 hr urine however, out of context it's kinda funny.

The other thing I did (don't ask me why....I have no idea...I was just bored with little energy). I started collecting sugar packets to see how much sugar I had collected by the end of my hospital stay. By the end of about 7 days I had about 3/4 cup. I was amazed at how long it took for those tiny packets to amount to anything!!

Hope you get some much needed answers and resolutions!

dearest morganmcgabby -

happy 1000th!

and many more to come....we're lucky to have you!

B) melissa

i'm one-upping em & steph b/c i've managed to get my toes crossed too B) hehe

:) melissa