DINET approved study on the effects of dyspnea on quality of life

This us a Patient-reported outcome study on the effect of dyspnea on the quality of life for people living with dysautonomia  DINET members are encouraged to complete a short survey to participate in this IRB-approved study by the University of North Carolina Pembroke.  Read more about this study on their website or visit their Facebook page for more info. 

1 hour ago, edriscoll said:

This us a Patient-reported outcome study on the effect of dyspnea on the quality of life for people living with dysautonomia  DINET members are encouraged to complete a short survey to participate in this IRB-approved study by the University of North Carolina Pembroke.  Read more about this study on their website or visit their Facebook page for more info. 

Done! Seems like a well designed survey. I was impressed at the number of choices offered.

Well got a response from the survey. 

Dear Participant,

Thank you for consenting to being a part of our research study on shortness of breath in dysautonomia. Your responses have been received and will be used anonymously to conduct our study. We will post updates on the first data analysis later this year. Thank you again for your contribution to this study.

Warm regards,

• edriscoll pinned this topic
  • 1 month later...

I'm gonna do this study. I picked up a TV and have been out of breath for 30 minutes despite laying down. Being out of breath was normal when POTS hit me but it's getting out of hand now. Before POTS hit me i would laugh at kids getting out of breath before me. Just walking has me out of breath. I'm getting concerned. 

• 1 month later...