Ernie Posted August 3, 2005 Report Share Posted August 3, 2005 Hi everyone,I just got a call from MCO postponing my appointment with Dr Grubb. It is now at the end of August. I have the migraine specialist, the endocrinologist and the sleep specialist before seeing him so I don't know anymore if it will be worth my while to do all this travelling.I have spent 900$ to prep my car for the ride and my medical file is ready. I was ready to go and now I don't know if I will still need to go in 4 weeks.I seem to have local docs that take an interest in my case and are somewhat helping me. I don't know what to do anymore.Any opinions!Ernie Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.