Moving

Sunfish

hi all -

this may sound silly, but i'm actually posting this to keep myself accountable to not posting until after my move this weekend. i need to put my energy in to the move now so while i may stop in to read while i'm laying down to rest i'm not going to post until i'm hooked up in cleveland...probably monday or tuesday. this is going to be super hard for me but i'm tending to want to post rather than deal with the few things that still have to be packed up & that is not good...

so...adios for now. i'll be back next week.

:-)melissa (peaking out from amongst the boxes)

Doing the same thing myself!! Moved this week from South Alabama to Tallahassee, FL.

Hope you have lots of help! Take it slow and stay out of the heat- good luck!

Carmen

melissa,

i KNOW how super hard it is for you to tear yourself away from the computer...but ya gotta do what ya gotta do and we'll all still be here when you come back! :)

we'll miss you while you're gone, but hey, absence makes the heart grow fonder...so we'll just be extra glad to see you pop back online.

i can get so sucked in to potsplace and get absolutely nothing else done! i have to tear myself away, but when i'm away--especially when i am too sick to be on--which has been a lot lately--i miss it so much. aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhh. i am not making any sense.

i am going to have to tear myself away, as my battery is about to die! and i'm so pooped from my PCP visit today!

anyway, glad you posted to let us know you would be offline for a few days...i will be thinking about you so much this weekend. do take steph's advice...let others do the work! and morgan's--drink lots! and, like steph said, thankfully the heat seems to be breaking! yeah! i forgot what fresh air was for a while there!

back to dopamax land! and my marian keyes book that steph recommeded!

later alligator! please check in on tuesday and let us know how you are doing and how the move went! :) and NO POSTING before that! :P can you do it?????

later alligator!

em