Has anyone been diagnosed with epilepsy?

DizzyGirls

I'm wondering.... has anyone here been diagnosed with epilepsy?  My oldest daughter has a referral to the Epilepsy Clinic at Stanford because a very well-reputed cardiologist thought outside the box and wants to investigate the possibility of my daughter's vertigo being a type of seizure.  I recently discovered that my youngest is getting "flicker vertigo".  Our LED candles in one of the rooms was causing what I think might be an absence seizure.  She gets real tired, can't talk, her eyelids will flutter a lot, she stiffens up, and then when she starts coming around, is kind of tachycardic.  Thought this was POTS at first, but I'm thinking otherwise right now.  I looked up Flicker Vertigo and her reactions are a textbook description, but, oddly enough, my daughter said it isn't like her regular vertigo, however.  She said it's different.  Both girls have EDS and POTS and was curious if there are any other POTSies out there who experience this. 

They may put her in an epilepsy-monitoring-unit for a few days to investigate. I take autonomic seizures and was in one for a few days - it's essentially a long-term EEG and heart monitor. I am glad this cardiologist came up with that idea - this new direction might bring answers? I hope so.