ingesting glucose with Vitamin C significantly improved the orthostatic tolerance

Alan-pots-IST

It worked in two out of three healthy young men.  I hope they can expand upon their work to include a larger pool of subjects of more than just three men, especially to include women of child bearing-age and older. For now, nothing wrong with a good breakfast to start the day.

I read it can also improve cardiovagal baroreflex sensitivity,  and rutin can as well.

but I can't find the particular article I read right now. so I don't know if it's oral  they used,  I believe the rutin was definitely oral,

it's difficult taking vitamin C because  when I have a flare up and need something my stomach is often inflamed, I got some dr. Mercola Liposomal  vitamin C It's relatively affordable it's slightly more bioavailable than other forms of vitamin C,  but doesn't come close two intervenience,

I may pick up some calcium vitamin C buffered calcium next time I go to the store.

years ago I did cabbage juice three cups a day  20 days  and my pots orthostatic hypotension  improve substantially  so much so I started jogging and living a normal life,

So I'm juicing now it's been about 7 days cabbage juice the green cabbage juice is what you need is really nasty

The cabbage juice can make you gassy, but for me it's not so bad and I'm already feeling better.

Cabbage juice in the past has almost been a cure for me but it requires strict dieting no refined sugars no gluten  3 cups of cabbage juice a day for at least 20 days.

I add celery to it as well so I end up with about 6 cups of juice a day.

And I'm not exaggerating it really has been a miracle for my particular orthostatic issues.    I suppose stomach inflammation can cause blood pooling and leaky gut can be a huge Factor an autoimmune so cabbage juice hits all those things

• 1 month later...

I bought some "lyposomal vitamin C" after you posted this, Alan-pots-IST.  It does seem to help!

Lyposomal vitamin C is vitamin C that is, allegedly, dissolved into a lyposomal solution (oil-like solution) for the purposes of improving the total amount of vitamin C that can be absorbed into the blood.