Stroke like symptoms.

Anyone else get on and off stroke like symptoms? It happens on the right side of my body as well as my right cheek. I have had neurological tests and they came back fine. My right side still has the same strength as my left but it just feels "off" if that makes sense. I get pins and needles and a strange weakness that is not an actual weakness.  I have had this for like 2 years now. I had an mri done a while ago because I was sure I was having a stroke but the mri came back fine. Since dysautonomia is a neurlogical problem could this be somehow giving me these symptoms? Anyone in the same boat as as me?

I have this pretty much all of the time, it occasionally takes short breaks and usually gets worse if I'm doing a lot of activity. I had every neurological test under the sun (MRI, EEG, spinal tap, SSEP, NCS), all normal. Neurologist said it's basically like a migraine aura set off by my blood vessels going a bit haywire trying to keep my circulation going, but that it's not dangerous and I shouldn't worry about it.