Suddenly very dark urine.

Two of my symptoms I developed since beta blockers gave me Dysautonomia are a lack of hunger and thirst. But this has been going on a while now and I consider I drink the same amount that I used to, though I no longer have the desire too.

Maybe its the sudden arrival of warm weather that has increased my bodies need for liquids? Trouble is, one of my other symptoms is my stomach is now quite intolerant of food and more than a little fluid.

But in the last few days my urine is not just a shade darker, it looks more like Newcastle Brown Ale.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Call your primary and ask to come in and pee in a cup. It could be temperature related, you might have not drunk enough fluids for a while, or you ate something that is darkening your pee like asparagus. If you have it for several days you can be concerned but if its changing after a day or two then it's something to call or talk about to learn to avoid and not rush in for a visit. 

• 3 weeks later...