Forgot Morning Meds!

artluvr09

I can't believe I forgot my meds this morning! I forgot my b2 which helps prevent migraines, My atenolol which helps my heart race and palpitations, and my other vitamins. I never forget my meds! No wonder I am feeling foggy today. Just feel really strange without my meds. Very tired all day. I don't take my dinner meds which has atenolol and b2 until 8 pm!! Has anyone else done this? It bothers me that I completely forgot them and i have t hem in their weekly pill things.

Oh YES.... forget them at least once if not twice a week and I have tried everything!! I now must sit on my bed before I get out of bed and take them before I do anything else.

I have been successful 5 days in a row. Even harder is my evening pill I must take with 360 calories of food-that's even harder -miss it every 3rd day or so. My foggy brain and fatigue issues short circuit my memory almost every day. My pills are in a 30 day pill box and now sits next to my bed...so far so good

Its hard to find a good reminder-some use cell phone alarm clock and it works

Good luck

Debbie

I have 6 alarms set on my cell phone to remind me when to give Tyler his medications and supplements.

Sorry that happened to you! Because that did happen to me before on occasion i use an app on my phone that is designed as a virtual pillbox. (I dislike the design of most pillboxes because of my crazy dosing schedule.) I have found it very helpful in several ways. The best being i set up my schedule once telling it when i take what and it sets the alarms. It alarms several times until I tell it i took my meds or im skipping the dose, and I have that option for each of the meds Im taking at that time. also it tracks how many doses I have left before I need to order more and gives me 6 day advanced warning, something I really needed. Running out of my midodrine is never good! AN added bonus is I always have a list of my meds & dosing with me.