How Does Your Head Feel After Exercise?

statesof

Hey everyone, just today tried to test the limits of my body by doing some laying down peddling in the air with leg weights on for a few minutes, to see if I could find a physical exercise that I can actually start to do on a regular basis and build on. I noticed this is less hard on my brain and body than trying to walk or jog, but I was wondering how does everyone's head feel after they exercise?

I don't feel bad, but I also don't feel great, like part of my brain liked the extra bloodflow, and the other half didn't. Feeling a little full-headed, and some brain fog. No headache, just feels like my head is a fishbowl if that makes sense.

I am most days able to go for a walk for about 15 to 20 minutes, but I feel the same way as you are describing above plus tight chest...and then It takes a while to come down off that high...is the way it feels to me..with the lightheaded and foggy brain (like being disconnected almost from reality).

Hi,

My boys (husband and adult son) chipped in and got me a yoga teacher/body worker 3x/week. I've been virtually bedridden since April. It's a miracle -- we do yoga (I was a fanatic before I got sick) and she ends with a massage. It's the "laying on of hands" that does it. I feel "well" -- like my old self for at least an hour. (It has now been 7 hours --bedtime --and I feel like a mess.)

Mind you, the exercise is difficult; it is very paced, but I am breathless and irritated --none of the joy I used to feel. I also feel really bad when I walk, or go to the Dr. (My life now). I just feel great when it's over after the massage.

I realize I am so lucky to have a kid helping me, for this ain't cheap. Yet it is amazing to have a window open just a crack to the feeling of health.

I also have gained a lot of strength back in four weeks (and I have significant atrophy).

This might be something couples or good friends can do.

S

• 2 weeks later...

I've been able to work myself up to lifting the the weights I did before I got sick as far as weight lifting. I can't do the cardio type excersize the same but it's nice to be able to feel that I am strong like I used to be. I take a salt pill before and drink a liter of water and I drink a cup of water after each repetition. That's alot of water but my head feels no different after I work out.

After exercise I see zig zaggy lines in my vision and seem disconnected with my body. My vision is blurry and sometimes tunnel visioned. I usually feel like that for half the day, and if I overdid it, exhaustion hits me like a ton of bricks and it feels like I've been hit by a bus.

I get similar with my eyes everytime I go for a hike. My vision pulses when I'm done.

After exercise I see zig zaggy lines in my vision and seem disconnected with my body. My vision is blurry and sometimes tunnel visioned. I usually feel like that for half the day, and if I overdid it, exhaustion hits me like a ton of bricks and it feels like I've been hit by a bus.

I get similar with my eyes everytime I go for a hike. My vision pulses when I'm done.

Ooh yes I get that too! And ringing in the ears and hearing my heart beat.