Got The Job At The Library :)

I got the job!! A couple weeks ago i posted about being nervous about the interview and I did great at the interview. She called me today and said I got the job! I was overly excited and also anxious and I got so hot and clammy lol. How do you guys keep calm on the first day of work? I have never had a job before. When I get excited or anxious its hard to function correctly and I get all hot and feeling blah. When we were on the phone when she called it was hard to think straight! I was overwhelmed with excitement and nervousness. I mean i know I will get over my anxiety and used to working after a week or two. I just hope i can handle it with out getting tongue twisted and messing things up! I am so happy i got this job :). I really like the lady that interviewed me and am excited to work with her :)

Congrats, hydrate, rest well and eat well before, compression gear as tolerated if you use it.My doc says use countermanouvers to help you get by. One thing I benefit from at work is a small fan. Layer clothing for easy climate control and no heels ;) I'm jealous I've always wanted to work in a library

This is wonderful. Congratulations. I am excited for you.

I agree with the above advice. Hydrate especially well. Get plenty of rest. Where all of your compression gear.

Most of all, just enjoy the experience.

This is great news! You earned this position, and try your best to stay as relaxed as possible the morning you are supposed to start. When I started my last job, I set my alarm for a half an hour early so I wouldn't have to rush through a light breakfast and so I would also have time to take all my meds.

Like the others mentioned, Bring lots of hydration and some salty snacks in your purse! You are going to do great! Congratulations!! - Sarah

That's so wonderful, congrats!!!

Don't worry too much about how you will manage it! You will be so much distracted by what you do during work - many symptoms you will automatically notice much, much less than at other times!!

Best wishes, good luck!!

Thanks guys!! I am happy I have 2 weeks of training. I feel like training will help me get used to things easier. And i won't be alone at the desk either so that is good :). Plus she said I can take my lunch when I want to as long as its 30 minutes and someone can cover my spot :).

Congratulations !! How exciting.