Brrr! I Can Not Get Warm.

pink1975

Just whining for a moment...lol. BRRR! I am freezing today. Been having a bit of a flare this week. Today I just literally cannot get warm. Feel cold right in my bones. Sitting here in layers (tights, knee socks, a skirt, a tank top, long sleeved shirt, jacket and boots and a scarf) in front of a space heater and I am still goosebumpy and cold. It is making me cranky, lol. I forgot my fingerless mitts today, or I would be wearing those too.

LOL, that is all.

Ohio seems to be going through a early cold streak, and I have literaly been chilled to my bones. I've had a couple days where the termperature in my place has been above 70, but most of the time, I'm laying on the couch with a blanket or two, or even just retreating to my bedroom early to warm up in bed with a few pillows laid on top of me. I'm afraid of turning on the heat for the season, because watch it go back to the 70's and 80's when I do.

It can be 68 degrees in my house and my feet and hands feel like they're in a block of ice. I can't stand it, I don't mind wearing socks around the house but I'm not wearing gloves while sitting on the couch, and there's no way I can wear socks to bed. Just bought myself an early christmas present, a nice and warm comforter, makes it hard to get out of bed when it's so warm in there lol.

Yes, my bed is a major warm spot for me. I actually went and curled back under the covers earlier, and ended up falling asleep. A friend brought some stuff over, nearly gave me a heart attack knocking on the door and luring me from my slumber, lol. I almost wish I has put the bed in the living room.

I have never experienced such cold feet in my life! I go to bed and my feet are still cold in wool socks an hour later.

At first I was putting them on my husband but that was obviously an unpopular solution. My mom gifted me some booties that you can put in the oven or microwave - similar to these - and I love them. It's so much easier to go to sleep with warm feet!