4Th Of July

I love the huge display that our town does every year, mostly because we're so close we can just sit out in the front yard and have a great view. But I absolutely hate the random fireworks that our neighbors set off; I jump every single time and my heart rate and B/P go crazy. I think if I'm anticipating the noise, it doesn't bother me as much. I'll be wearing earplugs or be plugged into my iPod for most of the weekend, I think. :)

We stayed up late and watched them on tv. This is an easier way for Tyler to enjoy them without the loud noise.

I unfortunately was in the ER the night our town set them off down the road at the high school. They kinda had fun watching my hr go from 70's or so to 150 every boom. I was so glad to hear the finale go off, so I could finally relax and calm down a bit. I love fireworks personally, and I think if I was watching them, and could see when they were being shot off, I could better prepare/handle myself during them, but not knowing what was going on, but hearing the booms did me in.