Feeling Weak And Shaky Just From Stepping Outside

I do not know why but earlier today around 630ish I started sweating and feeling weak. i finally felt fine after a little. now i just went outside to take pictures of the clouds because it looks like a storm coming but as ssoon as i stepped outside its 91 degrees and i feel weak sweaty shaky and i wasn't even out for 5 mintues. i am back in air conditioning and i still feel real shaky and sweaty. idk if it is from stepping outside or something else but i hate this feeling. anyone else get this?

It might be from the heat. I wasn't particularly heat sensitive last summer, but this summer it's exactly like what you describe...within minutes I feel like passing out. I don't know how to manage it except avoiding being outdoors at all during the day. I've had to start turning my car on 5 minutes before I leave because I can't bear the few minutes before my AC fully kicks in, almost passed out driving one day. So...no, you're not alone!

High humidity kills me. I had a contractor doing some work on the house today and he had the attic hatches open and some of the walls cut open, letting humid outside air in. Even with the AC running I started feeling not-so-great. I also remember having lunch at a restaurant whose AC wasn't working too well and it was very damp, same thing. Taking a shower also can also do a number on me.

I keep a dehumidifier running at home and it seems to help a lot.

I'm not sure where you're located, but the weather in Missouri this summer is kicking my butt. Hard. I don't know what factors are causing such a significant flare but I haven't felt this bad since the summer of 2007. Today it's in the 70s with low humidity and I was actually able to get out and run a few short errands. You are definitely not alone.

Exactly! im in pa and it has been stormy and high heat and humidity! I have a feeling its going to be like this all summer! I so wish it was in the early 70's instead of 80's! and about the car, I get the same way! I can't stand having a hot car!