Tachycardia Feeling But Normal Heart Rate?

KareBear

I've noticed this evening that I feel like I am having the typical tachycardia symptoms while at rest, jittery, unable to relax, the feeling like I have to constantly move my arms/legs, fast heart rate feeling in chest, headache, shortness of breath, etc. The problem is my always accurate heart rate monitor shows rates between 85-95 bpm which normally dont give me these symptoms. I normally get them when I get rates 120 and over.

Does anyone else ever feel like they have tachycardia episodes when they actually dont? If so, do you know why?

It may have been from sitting up too long like Lyla said, I was trying to watch a movie with my family. I did not measure my BP at the time but should have and thought about that later. I too have noticed even if my vitals seem normal I still get many other symptoms so controlling those is only a small part of our issues. Thank you all! It is better today so far :)

Yes, I get that same thing. Sometimes I check my blood sugar to see if that's the issue if my BP and HR are normal. If the blood sugar has had a rapid change though just seeing a single point might not give you an answer either.

Sometimes I wonder if we are still getting the same abnormal release of neurotransmitters underneath but the meds we are taking are just masking the symptoms so we don't see the results i.e elevated HR etc. Don't know enough about the biochemistry of the drugs to know how they work, but that's how it feels in my body at times.

Glad you are feeling better today MedicGirl!

• 2 weeks later...