Let's Educate Some Doctors

Kudos Naomi! Funny. I have been thinking about this very need here locally. In the last 10 days I have had 3 newly Dx POTS patients contact me because they heard I had POTS.

- a sixth grade boy in my daughter's school, referred by a mother who knew me

- a woman referred to me by my PCPs nurse

- a woman referred to me by my hairdresser- diagnosed by some of my same docs

Are these brochures that I could get several copies of and attach a personal note to them?

How wonderful. I'm getting my list together. Thank you Naomi. :)

For those who may not know, DINET also has a general informational brochure that you can download and print at home. The brochure link is found on our homepage, but here is a direct link: http://dinet.org/images/DINETservicesbrochure2.pdf

The brochure that Naomi is mailing out is one that was created specifically for doctors. It is a little more technical. This print-at-home brochure may be more appropriate if you are wanting to pass out brochures to friends and family.

DINET's mailing address recently changed. The address on the brochure is not current, unfortunately. I'm working on getting it edited. Meanwhile, our mail is being forwarded to our new address, and the forwarding will continue for 8 more months. I'm hoping that by the end of next week I will have an edited version of the brochure to put on the website.