Eyes Rolling

Tobiano

Someone caught a video of part of an episode today. It’s really, really strange to watch back after but I did notice some new things. I am wondering if this happens to anyone…

When I’m starting to feel better, and my vision is starting to return, I actually tend to close my eyes. I open them for short moments but can’t seem to focus my eyes (they roll up and/or to the side). At this point, I remember that things are still a bit blurry and spinning. In my semi-loopy state apparently I told someone that she had 6 eyes today!! It really did look like it. Slightly embarrassing but it gave everyone a good laugh. Everyone knows I’m feeling much better one my eyes stay open and I can focus on people while they are talking to me. Does this happen to anyone else? Some days I just feel like my body has become so wacky.

On my very worst POTS days my eyes flutter when I try to stand. I don't really know if they roll though.