Extreme Pelvic Pain

puppylove

I'm just so confused. I'm having extreme pelvic pain today and other symptoms recently that aren't from POTS. I was diagnosed with PCOS but pelvic pain is not usually a symptom. Now I'm all alone on Christmas because I feel too bad to go to my grandmothers house. I just wish I knew what else is wrong with me.

I am so sorry you are feeling bad.

It seems like there are so many weird symptoms with this. I have many odd problems that the cardiologist said are not related, but I find that many of us have these pains. I think they are related, the doctors just don't know enough yet to understand it.

I hope you feel better. I am watching the 24 hour marathon of The Christmas Story, it always makes me laugh, and I have Christmas carols on in the background.

Wishing everyone and little relief and some happiness this holiday.

I'm sorry puppy love,mthats really hard. I've had a lot of pelvic pain and talked to my dr about pelvic congestion last summer. He said its pretty rare in those that haven't been pregnant and that pelvic congestion and interventional radiology isn't a traditional, proven method of medicine. For me, he said it'd be better to find a good obgyn and have a full work up (if you haven't yet) and he made me stand, motionless for 5-10 mins and then check my stomach to see if it was visible purple (like our hands and feet get) along with our lady parts. If there is a visible color change it does point to pelvic congestion. He didnt feel there was enough color change in my case.

I went to an obgyn and she did tons of tests and stuff and felt I was more describing endometriosis than pelvic congestion. The only true way to know endo is through surgery. She hasn't wanted to jump into that with POTS. In endo before surgery they normally try birth control pills and stopping your period to see if it reduces pain. I started on bcp, generess fe and am starting to see some pain reduction :) it's not perfect yet at my last appointment she realistically I won't be pain free but the goal is to get to wear my periods aren't debilitating and don't hold me back which IS possible through trial and error. There s any different formulations and dosage of birth control to try.

Have you looked into endometriosis? One of the things I've been noticing is lessening of the numbness and shock like pains I get in my pelvis and upper legs. The numbness is a sign of endo, do you have any of that?

I am struggling right now with a pelvic/urinary tract pain. It was triggered almost 2 weeks ago by eating a ton of italian sausage. It will seem to go away for a few days or lessen and then out of no where it is a 9 on a 1-10 pain scale usually when I wake in the morning. This morning I literally couldn't breath I was in so much pain. Luckily my husband is a chiropractor and will adjust my pelvis and a couple of places in my lumbar that will ease the pain. I have noticed that my back muscles will spasm along with the urinary/pelvic pain and then it just escalates. After he adjusted me this morning he had to massage and dig on the trigger points in my low back before the pain subsided and I could get comfortable enough to fall back asleep. Today it has just been a dull ache, but nothing like earlier. I am guessing this is Intersticial Cystitis and I believe can also be related to Mast Cells.

It's no fun peeing fire! :) Is that similar to what you are experiencing?

Fresh parsley boiled in water until the water turns green ---totally numbs a Urinary Tract infection and I got rid of my chronic issues with this when none of the meds helped.

I had edometrosis and there seems to be some sort of issues with people with mast cells and endo. It is very painful.

Issie