In Better Spirits!

jkoconne

Hi all,

Im happy and proud to say I passed my calc class...one of the hardest things Ive done since i got pots. Not only did I do that but this is the first semester in college ive ever successfully completed 4 classes in one semester!!! :D It was very hard, the hardest thing ive ever done. I sacrificed a lot in the sence that I was exhausted more often and had more bad days then good. but all in all I reached a goal of mine and I am so very happy! I honestly never thought I would be able to do it. Especially sine 2 of the classes were on campus!! But I did it! Its such a great feeling knowing I can still achieve goals I set years ago with only the adjustment of time to them. Today is a good day for me!

Tomorrow I see my neuro and we will discuss the next step in my plan to manage pots. Things are looking up after having a really hard time. Our journeys are filled with constant ups and downs. Im happy to say that i seem to be on the ups of things now!

Just want to share, thanks for listening :)