Who Has Benefitted From Ssri

Jacquie802

Just curious who has benefitted from taking an ssri. Also, what symptoms have improved while on ssri?

well....I was on zoloft up until today..lol I had great improvement from anxiety, tremors, nausea, pvcs, and occassionally it helped my heart rate improve. I recently developed twitching and some other things that Im not sure are related so my doc took me off of my zoloft today. Super bummed, its the only thing so far thats helped =(

i have had tremendous benefits. It helped my dizziness, body temperature control, exercise intolerance, jitteriness. I am 90-95% better on it, except for the side effects. At this point I would still rather being fat and night sweats than totally not functional. Of course, it would be even better without the side effects :)

I really benefited from an ssri. It helped my dizziness, lowered my heart rate and regulated my bp. I stopped fainting completely. After 8 years of being on Paxil, I thought I was better and it wasn't until I stopped them that I realised how much they had actually been helping my condition. There were some side effects but they were outweighed by the positives.

Thank you for all the replies! What dosages is everyone on? I'm just wondering how high of a dose I would need to be on to see benefits. I am going to be taking Zoloft..

Thank you for all the replies. I am going to be starting at 12.5mg.