Good Dysautonomia Article

I also know stress played a major role in my illness also!! If stress can cause a heart attack then there is no reason to believe it couldn't cause this or at least make it much much worse, I don't think it is the only factor but I would say a major factor.

Loved this article. The best explanation by far ive seen that explains what is going on inside my messed up body.

I disagree that it doesnt explain the neurological aspect. I think it explains it very well.

It also makes me realize that i am not getting the proper treatment. My treatment barely treats the symptoms and is only focused on the symptoms not the true cause of the problem.

Ive also come to realize i am not going to get the proper treatment without either being rich or being able to get good health coverage. I cant even afford to properly change my diet.

These thought are never a good thing when this disorder drains so much out of you as it is day to day is a struggle just to stay positive and hopeful.

IMO being dysautonomic is like cancer it just eats away at you. Drains you more everyday till you cant even remember the person you used to be.