Best Place To Get Compression Socks?

Sheila1366

We bought some at Goldtoe yesterday. They are for my daughter, she doen't have POTs but very low BP. They seemed to be helping. Found some on amazon but they are pricy. She is young and would like to find something cute but there aren't many color choices.Thanks.

I buy compression hose from AmesWalker.com. If you get on their mailing list then you will receive notices when they have sales.

If your daughter wants fun prints, these might work for her: http://www.rejuvahealth.com/eshopping/style/pantyhose.html Unfortunately none of their patterned compression hose goes above 20-30 compression, so if your daughter needs 30-40 then the fun prints won't be strong enough for her.

I hope you can find something that works well and fits within your price range.

Rachel

I get mine from BrightLife Direct; my partner's father gets his from Ames Walker. For fun I wear toe socks (so I can wear big-toe-loop sandals; I have compression stockings with open toes) over the stockings (also protects them from my shoes/the floor). You can get standard stockings and then find fun socks online that she could put over them, maybe?

Dr. Leonards catalog/or on-line - has some compression graduated socks that come in firm pressure. They are really good and pretty cheap - come in different colors and are not too hot. I wear thigh-hi's for dress that I get from For Your Legs - I like Sigvarius brand best - so far - tried a bunch of different brands and theirs seems to be the most comfortable and holds up well. I had stopped wearing them for awhile - cause they do make my neuropathy worse - but, they do help with the dizziness and help with the blood pooling issues and edema. So, very recently, went back to wearing them part of the time.

Some are finding abdominal binders to be of great benefit also.

Issie