Anybody Experience This???

Yesterday my Dad, Grandma, and Brother came to visit me. We had supper and then visited for a couple hours. Today I feel exhausted! Is it normal to feel exhausted after excitement like that? I never experienced that before the dysautonomia.

My son is getting married next March and I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT TO DO!! Just visiting with anyone besides my husband and kids makes me nervous, and those nerves then set the whole POTS thing off worse. I have NO CLUE how I will even contemplate making that wedding.

So, yes, I don't do well with gatherings or visitings, but mostly while it's going on. Then I just have mild lightheadedness that lingers afterwards.

It's totally normal for me. I'm always exhausted after any type of activity or having people over/visiting them. I have a great time being with friends and family but I just don't have the stamina for all that "on time". I usually plan on having a very quiet day or two afterwards. Last year over the holidays I had to alternate being up with everyone and going into another room to rest for a while. Then on the drive home (I was a passenger) I basically had an exhausted Pots crash and could barely make it inside when we got home.