Found A New Electrolyte Powder Without All The Bad Stuff

Hello lovely pots folks,

Since there always seems to be discussion over electrolyte drinks without artificial stuff or too much sugar I wanted to share my recent find! It's called Vega Electrolye Hydrator. Comes in little individual packets of powder. Says zero calories, dairy free, gluten free & soy free. Seems to have stevia. I found it at Whole Foods. Anyway - here's the website...

http://vegasport.com/sustain/electrolyte-hydrator

Wow! THAT is great! Thank you! I was able to raise my BP from very, very low to normal by not drinking the 2 litters of water but instead drinking 2 glasses plus 8 bottles of G2 a day, but I am so tired of it so this is something else I can try. Thank you so much for sharing!!

ugggh McBlonde I commend you for being able to drink that much Gatorade without getting a sick stomach.....I have such a hard time tolerating that stuff after awhile

:(

So far (knock on wood) no stomach issues from G2.... I drank the 2 liters of water + salt tablets for years never getting my BP to normal. I was shocked that switching from water to G2 raised my chronically low BP ( not that it stopped my large drops in BP when I stand though :( )

My doctor recommended "nuun" and I hate flavored water but otherwise it looked promising, they sell it at outdoorsy type stores

Ike REI.

freelemons,

I used to drink lots of nuun, but it has sorbitol, which I'm trying to avoid.