Delayed Symptoms Anyone Else??

Before my flare up I noticed my symptoms were delayed for example if I exercised in the morning I wouldn't have any symptoms while exercising they would come later hours later, now I notice the same thing if I try to stand or sit up to much it affects me later or even the next day. It makes it hard to know what to do and how much to do because of the reaction later on. Anyone else experience this?

Thanks

Yes, this happens all the time to me, but I'm learning how to handle it...you need to spread out activities, so that you don't do too much in one day, or you will suffer the consequences. Every once in a while, it is worth it, because you want to do things with family and friends, but there are always after effects. You've got to figure out what triggers your symptoms and decide whether it is worth the time you need to take later to recover :)

Absolutely. I try and do my workouts usually Tues/Thurs mornings and by 4ish I feel like I'm descending in an airplane way too quickly. Popping in my head, lightheadedness, increased HR, diff breathing, R ear pain which runs down the front/side of my neck (always right).