Anyone Have A "cranky Day" Or Emotional Outburst Right Before A Crash?

Does anyone else notice a pattern that right before they have a crash or flare (for me, it's insurmountable exhaustion, muscle fatigue, etc.), they have a day or two where they are extremely emotionally on edge? I pick (verbal) fights, cry, yell, and generally can't handle any kind of stress. I can't decide whether the tension is what causes the flare or if the acting like a lunatic is already part of the downward spiral.

I think I would just feel better if I could recognize that something dysautonomia-related was happening that was making me so...outbursty, and hopefully rein in some of the yelling crying drama as a result.

Thanks everyone.

Can't say that I've noticed the emotional aspects right before a crash, but definitely have noticed it associated with crashes. I have thought the same thing about gut issues...hard to say if it's the "shot over the bow" that aggravates the other ANS symptoms or if it's all part of the same picture and just the first symptom to show sometimes.

I know there have been other threads on the emotional aspect of this disorder if you do a search on here. Personally, I feel like the emotional reactions/ behaviors associated with this are about as easily controlled by me as keeping migraines away or my gut problems or HR controlled....as in NOT happening despite my best efforts and most heart-felt desires.

Yes, often I notice I am more emotional, short tempered or weepy. Part of it is bc my worst flares are around PMS. But also I think my body is more run down, which makes me more vulnerable. There was one time a few weeks ago when I put on compression hose and my mood changed right away. So I am sure that it is totally physical and not emotional.