What Foods Make You Nauseous

Darlene

A heavy meal, biscuits, gravies, dairy products, anything fried/breaded, things that are sickening sweet (sometimes even the smell of chocolate), bananas, bacon 3 way vegetarian chili spaghetti , some teas are things I can think of right off the bat. And since I'd recently had a stomach flu I cannot stand to look at a baked potato (if you get my drift).

Peanut butter, fried anything,pizza, tomatoes, chili, juice. And it changes all the time.

Pineapple and bananas (only sometimes, other times I crave them...think it prob has to do with when I need potassium), avocado just got added to the list, grapes just got added to the list, alcohol of any kind, raw bell pepper, raw onion, cilantro/corriander, cumin (therefore I have to be careful that I only eat chili, mexican, or indian food made at home so I can control the contents), green tea, MSG, and dinner (no matter what or how much I always feel sketchy after dinner...must be the time of day).