Mitral Valve Prolapse/dysautonomia

Linj10

I was diagnosed with MVP and dysautonomia, they call it MVP/D. The MVP was causing the passing out and severe chest pains that felt like heart attack pains.

I'm assuming the dysautonomia goes with it. My blood volume is so low that my heart has a hard time pumping my blood. My feet and hands stay ice cold constantly. The lack of blood to my brain causes fainting and massive panic attacks, and what feels like homesick feelings, I think they're mini attacks.

Anyone else?

I have a left bundle branch block confirmed by ekg but it was originally diagnosed as mvp.

I have dysautonomia, oh and pots, and cold hands but I thought the cold hands were due to

Raynauds or hashimoto's.

My brain attacks are petite mals and happen everytime I'm upright for too long. Walking helps

but it's not a practical solution. Recently, I changed to the wahls diet and am feeling a tiny bit better. Dark leafy

greens and more fruit seem to be the key I was missing.

Thanks for posting this tho. This is a good reminder for me that my lbb could be responsible for my dysautonomia.

Tc .. D

I had a doctor tell me he thinks I have MVP because of the sounds my heart makes. I had a echo before that did not show it but I want to get another. They did not seem to think my MVP caused my dysautonomia but I think it def contributes to symptoms. I get a sharp pain every now and then on the left side of my chest and my hands and feet are always cold like yours. My mom also has MVP but she has no symptoms of dysautonomia what so ever. The most important things I have heard of MVP is that you have to make sure there is nothing structurally wrong (with an echo)