What Gets You Moving In The Morning

lgtaylor100

My daughter LOL Seriously she can really get my adrenaline going... she is almost 2 and into everything and no matter how bad my dizziness, fatigue, ect. I just have to push through. There have been sooo many times I had severe vertigo and was making her breakfast or changing her. Thankfully I dont need to do much thinking lol. Other than that meds and water... I also dont eat until at least noon or I will be in a huge mess.

I rise and shine early for the most part as I have so many meds that have to get in on schedule--some with food, some on empty stomach (and with gastroparesis that takes all day). I get coffee (ready with hit of switch) and meds and eat something to have on stomach with them. Watch morn news and may nap before shower but start fluids after coffee. That's an all day/evening struggle sometimes, other times I can't get enough. I have hypersomnia so naps usually come in morn or afternoon--trying to fight it at dinner time is a battle. I start to fizzle out by later in the afternoon and by supper time, I am done. If it is summer (hot/humid outside), it is much worse of a struggle because I want and try to do things that I now have learned are no-no's. Winter (cold/wet here) I'm pretty much homebound anyway. I don't tackle any project unless I feel like I'm good to go. It may only get partially done, but that's more than what was done before. To me it is like when I used to bake/cook--if I wasn't in the mood, seemed like nothing turned out good, but if I was in the mood--everything turned out good. It seems similar with trying to do something if I'm feeling off to begin with.

I take adrenal and thyroid meds sitting on edge of bed, put compression hose on and drink water next to bed.

( next is cup of coffee with coffeemate only, with 1/4 of atkins choc/peanut bar. After that I take 0.1mg of clonidine, 1/4 of 2.5mg midodrine and 1mg medrol.

Drink gatorade and water. Sometimes it takes a second cup of coffee, then I usually can be up for about 3 hours before I need more coffee (1/2 caffeine) and more medication.

Best between 11am -2pm, exhausted by 5, on the couch horizontal by 7pm.

I'm still new to all of this and trying to figure things out. I think I probably have CFS, in addition to NCS. When I drink even sips of coffee in the morning now, I immediately get weak. Used to be I'd have a cup or two every morning.