My Christmas Card To All Those On This Forum

maggie

To all those on this site I'm on youtube, I recorded my song and then sang with the recording. My husband played the applause button on my baby grand. My two bullmastiffs are now certified service dogs. I hope you all enjoy the video, I have just written my first song and it's now in production, I hope to add it to my list. Merry Christimas everyone. Just type in the name No Name Band, then add we wish you a merry christmas, that's the name of my band.

Maggie

I understand those here on this site are having a difficult time and trying very hard to get better, or find others to share with. I have had pots for six years and have struggled with you all as well. I posted this blog during this holiday season to bring some cheer to those of us who are struggling.

Perhaps you need to give it more time. Also, people don't tend to look into this forum like the main one. I'm guilty of that, myself. I loved it, and am so glad you're using your creative talents. Happy holidays to all!

I am getting the point that not everyone goes on youtube, my daughter couldn't find it either, sorry guys. I don't think I'm that skilled to get the link up, but I will try. By next week I will have a web page up with an address and will be able to send that out to you all. I hope that is ok with the forum, I don't want to break any rules here, I love this site and all the great info I have received from all of you.

maggie

I am not able to get a link up on youtube and I haven't heard from the gentleman who is designing my web page. I hope some more of you can take a peak at this. I have written a song lyric and it is now in production. I am trying to get the awareness out into the public in regards to what all of us here experience everyday. My prayer is that we may all enjoy this holdiay season to the best of our ability.

Maggie