Tired Of Frequent Urination!

Alyssa

Hi again,

Sorry to butt in, but aren't these hormones the same hormones that come into play

as a result of a problem in the urinary tract or toxins in our blood that our urinary tracts are

designed to clear ?

It's possible to

have chronic low grade urinary tract infections. My me/cfs started this way but I also

had chronic uri's. So it looks like a virus might do this too.

Afterall, the function of the urinary tract is to

clear our bodies from toxins and clean itself. I tried googling what happens chemically in our urinary

tracts when we get an infection or blockage once but couldn't find the answer.

Maybe I think this way because I've actively passed a few kidney stones. Meaning, my

urinary tract went into high gear and I couldn't get off the throne because the urine

just kept stopping and starting up again. I had urethra spasms too. But once the stone had passed this

stopped completely.

Imagine having the uncontrollable urge to urinate plus no way to stop it from coming out for several hours straight. I wized up when passing

my last one and just sat there and drank cranberry juice while this was happening.

I could be wrong, but I think the only reason the medical community treats this condition this way

is because they created the drug so looking for causes would hurt their profits.

I suspect that I either have a virus or bacteria or residual small kidney stones causing my urinary tract

to get inflamed which is

why the azo works ..

I had a large stone that got stuck right below my kidney once. I had severe

symptoms including vomitting, red blood and inflamation for a couple of weeks. This all stopped

despite the fact that the stone was still in the exact same spot. My urolgist was surprised that

even tho I was symptom free, the stone was still there. He lithotripsied it because of it's size.

So it's

possible for these to get stuck but be too small to see ... It really just depends on their shapes. They

can be jagged ...

Just my 2 cents .. D

^ central DI relates to lack of production in ADH due to pituitary gland, straight forward DI is due to kidneys being unable to process the ADH.

So UIs etc, probably only linked to the kindney origin DI.

Central DI patients sometimes have a growth or damage to their pituitary, or like me your pituitary can be normal and they can't distinguish between POTS frequent urination and central DI.

I think the vast passing of urine in central DI is due to sympathetic excess. In central DI patients they are up all night going to the toilet like a tap that won't turn off, in my case and others its relived by lying down! I sleep through the night.

Isn.t it more likely that these chemicals are used up in the process of our urinary tracts trying to

clear themselves or our blood ?

The only example I can think of where chemicals are used up is with diarhea.

Sorry .. Lol .. But here we lose electrolytes and fluids. We can replace these to an extent

via fluids and supplements but our bodies will be weak until they've reabsorbed these and put it in

it's proper cells in the correct amounts. It will balance these as needed ..

Labs taken at this time would show decreases in electrolytes, but in order for our bodies to

have accomplished this self cleaning, other chemicals / hormones came into play. Otherwise,

we'd always have the runs .. Lol ...

Tc .. D

Ps. I'm looking for root causes not what happens in our bodies as a result.

This has been one of my most horrible and worse symptoms...... and i never could get any doc to understand this. So, i counted how many times i urinated a day..... up to 40 or more times, EASY! Sometimes i would just sit and cry and cry on the the toilet due to being so exhausted already, plus having to go to the toilet so many times..... and i barely drink fluids...... i just never have been a thirsty kinda gal. I always, always urinated more than i drank. One of my doctors accused me of lying about this. Every er i went into, treated me the same way.....

This went on for years but since I started a H1 and H2 combo med in the morn for MCAD.... i noticed that this one symptom and my breathing symptoms subsided greatly. I still have my 'attacks' of it, but no where near what it used to be. So, im contributing the med combo for MCAD to be what has helped greatly with the frequent urination. I'm sure i would have tested positive for DI...... but since the med combo seems to be working, im off to other things to try for all the other bad stuff going on.

just a thought :)

tennille

Hey Tennille

Just wanted to let you know in regards to you saying to your doc that you pee out more thaan you take in?? I am TOTALLY the same way!!! I can never understand where all the liquid could be coming from and then on other days I wouldnt hardly pee at all even if I drank the equivalent of niagra falls....weird....my drs could never make sense of it either and always made it seem like I was causing it somehow.

Just wanted to let you know you arent the only one :)

I have just in the last few days been told by my docs that I may have mast cell issues so I am hoping once I get the protocol worked out my symptoms will start to stabalize.

Glad to hear you are finding a little relief :)

Bren