New Heart Rate Watch

I know I can't post any pictures here. I will try just a link. Just got a pretty heart rate watch today. I have had several with no straps and one with a strap that was black. I found this cute one, nice and small. Most are so awful looking. This is also one of my med id's James Avery jewelry. I have two. I love trying to find pretty things for heart rate etc when I can. :D

Well, I tried and the picture came up.

heartratewatchsm.jpg

Yes. It has a chest strap. I had one and then started wearing the non strap ones, I have two of them. They didn't always give accurate readings, so hubby and I found this one. It is small and nice. Not black like the last one. :D

What kind is it? I have been looking into getting one, but i agree, ugly! Also how much was ur james avery id bracelet??

I just reread what I wrote, and it sounds like I was saying yours is ugly! not at all, I love yours, I was agreeing that all the other hr monitor watches are ugly. Just wanted to make sure that was clear lol. If you wouldnt mind saying where you got it and how much id appreciate it!

I got it at Target! I usually order them, but hubby and I found this one. I have it on right now. It is by far the cutest I have. It is New Balance brand.

The James Avery bracelet was $199. But then you pay for the engraving. http://reviews.jamesavery.com/8342/B-268/physician-e-m-t-alert-on-giotto-bracelet/reviews.htm I wear it when I go out since it is so nice. When I stay home, I wear the one below. I added a J.Avery charm to it! I also had a J. Avery ring on in the pic, ha. He is a Texas artist, has been for years. Love all of his jewelry, have since I was little.

Meg, I did understand what you meant. :D

Here is the other bracelet. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/Sally11/frame.jpg

WOW, I did it without adding the pictures this time!