Emily (Dancing Light)

ethansmom

I just wanted to wish you the best of luck with your surgery. As you know I have been the biggest slacker on earth lately, and not posting at all for months- but I *think* I am getting back on track now, was answering a few other posts and I stumbled across your surgery post...I am soooo glad that you pursued the situation and found out what is causing all your misery. I am sure you will find yourself to be a renewed woman once that thing is outta there :wub: Hopefully no more tummy troubles. I just wanted to wish you the best- when will you have the actual procedure? I missed that part...but please don't be too nervous, the others who have been through surgery anesthesia will give you awesome advice, I'm sure.

jess!

wow! thanks so much for that post! you made me smile! :P i need that!

you are right, everyone has given me TREMENDOUS advice and support here...i don't really even know how i would have navigated the whole process without the folks here...

no worries about being a 'slacker'...when you aren't up to posting, you aren't up to posting...it is always a treat to see your posts and see your name pop up these days...just knowing you are still out there!

this sure has been a hard pregnancy for you...so, i know i've said this before...but sometimes i remember that phrase 'a bad dress rehearsal means a good performance' and apply it to my life. like, a yucky pregnancy means smooth sailing after baby is born? miserable days before surgery means smooth sailing during surgery?

we miss you here and whenever you want to check in...please don't worry about being a slacker...you just do what you can do...and that is always, always, enough. :)

emily

p.s. surgery is scheduled for wednesday the 19th

Guest tearose

Good Morning Emily, You are only green till tomorrow!

I wanted to remind you again that you have my prayers and love and light flowing and surrounding you and lots of us geeks are doing the same!!! :)

We'll look forward to hearing from you real soon...

((HUGS)), tearose

Emily, I hope that today will go quickly for you and that you have a sense of calm as you prepare for tomorrow. I know you are going to feel so much better when you finally have that gallbladder taken out. Just keep that thought at the forefront of your mind.

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs, hugs and more hugs!

Emily,

I will be thinking of you tomorrow, and looking forward to your post-surgery messages so we all know how great you did, and how much better you are feeling! I totally agree with you that sometimes things are opposite of what they once seemed...I know my pregnancy with Ethan was unventful and smooth sailing and I ended up with a very lively, energetic, and strong-willed child :rolleyes: So here's to both of us making it through these rougher days for easier ones ahead!!!

Best of luck....you will do fine!!

Emily, You know my prayers are with you for a speedy and complete recovery from the gallbladder problems. Welcome to the exclusive group of nongallbladderettes!

I was away in Florida visiting my elderly father-in-law. Very depressing--he is 88, has alzheimers and is in a nursing home For that reason I didn't get a chance to call you before surgery.

I will call you in a couple days to see how you are doing!

Don't forget to walk! That helps! Rest up! Drink fluids! and EAT!

Lois

Hi, everyone ... I just wanted to let you know that I heard from Emily's mom today -- and it looks like she's coming home (for the second time) at some point today. She's had a rough time of it, unfortunately--including an ambulance ride back to the hospital ... but she's doing better now and they're releasing her.

Emily and her family are all so grateful for your support and good wishes ... keep em coming! I'm sure she'll be back online in the days to come, and she'll share her own story, drama and all!

Hope everyone's staying warm and dry ... be careful if you're wielding a snow shovel!

m

Guest tearose

Emmmmmiillllyyyyyyy weeee miiiiiiss yoooouuuuu! :(

I'm so upset that you had to go back!!! :)

I can't imagine what happened! :)

I'm glad your nurturing mom is there for you and I hope you get home real soon! :)

Get well soon!

more hugs, tearose

Quick update on miss emily ... She's struggling still with her recovery, but at least she's home now. She's coping with continuing diarrhea, little appetite, and weakness ... getting help with bathing and wishing the elephant sitting on her chest would get the F*#% off already ... (my word there... she's much too sweet :) ) But she's hanging in there ... said to say Hi to everyone and to thank you for your kind thoughts and good wishes.

Oh EM! I feel so bad for you...sounds like your recovery is quite a challenge. Remember it wasn't just Kermie who was green, but there was also the Incredible Hulk...I think you should channel a little of that energy to kick the bad guts out and the the good guts to play nice with eachother.

This should make you smile--I have your bracelet envelope all packced up and ready to go to the post office.

Hope you're having sweet, painfree, comfy dreams..... ZZZZzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

Nina

Guest Julia59

Emily,

Hang on, things will get better. You have been through a lot---and it will probably take you a little while longer to recover.

I check this web site everyday to see how you are doing. You are in my thoughts and prayers------and i'm thinking positive thought's for you to feel better soon.

Try to keep as comfortable as possible and curl up with your doggy and rest, rest, rest. Your one of the sweetest people I know---and I feel for you.

Take care of yourself,

Julie :0)