Feeling Very Good!

I have been feeling so much better lately despite the blistering heat here in nyc. I'm not sure if it is the florinef, the lowering of the zoloft, the gluten free, not working at my job, but that combo seems to be great, my lightheadedness has decreased dramatically. I still have some migrating pain between my head and tailbone. I still wake up feeling like I was hit by a small car, but I feel pretty energetic and I have a lot more stamina than before. I hope this lasts and it's not just a "good week" though I will totally take a good week :)

xoxoxoxoxo

love you guys

Keeping my fingers crossed that the results give a good clue! I ordered some gluten-free flour, etc., today to prepare for my start. I told my husband he was going to go gluten-free, also. The more I read about people's aches and pains getting better off gluten, I think of him as he has alot of joint and muscle pain. I am more the g.i. issue person. So, we'll see how we each feel a few weeks into it.

I'm am really happy that you probably have some results that will show something!

Your allergist tested you for celiac...and, I sit and roll my eyes when I recently went to an allergist to request to possibly be looked at for MCAD and I was told that wasn't something she could do! :rolleyes:

liizababy, I'm so glad to hear you are feeling so good! It does seem strange for me to feel so good in the summer. I have no more neck pain, no more back of head pain, no more head pressure. Lightheadedness, like....gone. BP before bed hovers around 100/59. It's too good to be true. I cooked dinner tonight, a good dinner!!! If i start feeling bad again I will be heartbroken. Must cope. :)

My BPs are staying the same, 100s over 59, but last night, and yesterday for that matter, were bad. I did just get my period, but I'm so disappointed. I was walloped by head pressure last night. I'm so, so scared about my upcoming three flights to E. Europe. I'm scared the pressure will make my head pressure worse. Talk me down, pls!

xxooxoxox