Got An Old Xray Report From Last Year

Definately doesn't help.... you could be onto something. Just had and MRI/MRA scan done and there is one vessel that leads to my brain that is only operating at 10-20%. That coupled with cervical compression as my Doc put it, is definately part of the issue.

Also, my Doc says that if there is another 'issue' going on with our body and we have a cervical problem it makes that much harder for our bodies to operate ;o)

I had that after being rear ended by a semi in my vehicle. I was told it was probably due to the whiplash. Haven't had it repeated so not sure if it's resolved or not. Not having any problems with it though!

Brye

"I just want Dr. House to test me for a week and end all of these questions and stop all of this pain and discomfort and fear!"

I know! I have said the same thing. Wish there was a real life Dr. House. I've had loss of the curve in my neck since my early 20's. I had whiplash from a car accident - think it's from that. Then in 2005 had a chiropractor adjustment that started my first episode of rapid heartbeat and things went bad from there. Ended up with herniated disks in my neck which I think HE caused :angry: . I keep wondering if there's a connection, but a recent neurosurgeon said NO. The problem is WHO do you go to with your suspicions?