Is This Common With Pots?

I see rapidly moving pin point sparks of light when looking at the sky... and floaters. Sometimes my vision is blurry, sometimes it is not.

Once in a while I have migraine auras. At times it looks like I am looking through fog. I see visual like snow at night. Just had my eyes dilated today, and the Dr. says my eyes look good. My vision is 20/20. I assume my symptoms are POTS related.

Have you been to see an opthamologist? Sometimes seeing flashes of light can mean nothing serious, but it really needs to be evaluated b/c it could also signal a retinal tear or even possible detatchment (in which you would lose your vision). I would really get this evaluated just to be sure.

My eyes flash light sometimes, usually when I am dehydrated. Its not the snow effect most talk about, but a quick flash of light. Sorry if its confusing I had a hard time explaining it.

I'm honestly not sure if they have to dilate your eyes to check for it or not. Maybe you can call your doctor and ask? Make sure to tell them you are seeing bright flashing lights.

Hi Dani, when I get it my eyes move fast left and right and usually when I blink. It can be due to low blood pressure so probably a potsy thing in my case. I quite like them lol!!Another name for them is 'prisoners cinema'... the only thing to occupy a prisoner in the olden days!

I have been getting a lot of migraine auras but without the migraine due to light sensitivity lately too so its all probably related to BP with me.

Mine are more than a little bit of color. I mean I have a huge flash of light, not just a bunch of specks. I know the klidoscope effect, but I have a bright white light that takes over my entire vision. Almost like looking at the sun and going into the dark, but without acutally doing it.

Mine are more than a little bit of color. I mean I have a huge flash of light, not just a bunch of specks. I know the klidoscope effect, but I have a bright white light that takes over my entire vision. Almost like looking at the sun and going into the dark, but without acutally doing it.

Definitely see a doctor... :blink: