Help!

icesktr189

I had the Epstein Barr Virus diagnosis a couple months ago, and now i keep getting chronic bouts of Mono. I cant seem to get over this virus! I still have the severe sinus problem (tons of tissue swelling) and may just get sinus surgery. My anxiety/depression has also returned. I did great for about 4 months after pregnancy, and all these problems came up. I am almost bed bound now and can no longer drive. I was great last year. I worked and took online classes. I dont know why all this is happening now. Anyone have any ideas? I cant fight off infections/viruses at all, and im not around anyone sick. :/

How do they know it's mono causing your problems? I thought once you tested positive for EB virus you were positive forever. I've been having some symptoms similar to my 1st bout of mono but I thought there was no way of telling after you tested positive once. I wish I had some suggestions but I'm really struggling right now myself. Especially with the FATIGUE!!!

Brye

How do they know it's mono causing your problems? I thought once you tested positive for EB virus you were positive forever. I've been having some symptoms similar to my 1st bout of mono but I thought there was no way of telling after you tested positive once. I wish I had some suggestions but I'm really struggling right now myself. Especially with the FATIGUE!!!

Brye

They do the mono spot test in the office. I had the EBV blood test positive and then after that they did the mono spot test when i have symptoms. The virus should go dormant after awhile in a normal person, but with chronic EVB it will be positive when you are run down. They also told me that you will not always have mono with EVB. For some reason my immune system is out of wack :/

i know the fatigue is horrible. I am having the fevers and sore throats again too

Sorry you are in such a bad state now. Do you have any allergy problems? Before I got rid of my feather comforter and the carpet in my bedroom i was sick all of the time. Allergies mess with your immune system in a bad way. Now I rarely get sick ( the normal sick ). I did have mono as well and it can really knock you down.

Also I would ask about flu shots and the vaccine for phneumona ( sorry I cannot think to spell) UGGG! I get them now and I think it has really helped.

Hope you are better soon. STAY HYDRATED! :P