Stacey Yount where are you

Guest tearose

Guest tearose

Hi Stacey, You had just been through a rough spell with your health and then your father took ill. I've been wondering how you and your family are doing. Just know that even when you're not posting, you are thought of and missed. Sending you warm wishes, tearose

Stacey has been getting an error message when she tries to log into the forum...something about a server error. I've contacted tech support and hopefully they will get it squared around today. She did send me the following which you guys might want to read. This is an email she sent to a friend:

Hi!

I have a request to make and I hope that you will do it if you can.

On this web page is a place to order bracelets in support of the web site for the disease I have. The idea for the bracelets was mine and then one of the girls took my idea and made it a reality. It would mean so much to me if you would order a bracelet and support this. The web page explains it all but if you would like me to order one for you then let me know.

http://www.dinet.org/bracelets.htm

Thank you

Love,

Stacey :-)

Her friend then emailed this to all her friends:

Dear Friends,

The following request is from a friend of mine that has had this disease, dysautonomia, for 9 years!!!! She came down with it 3 months after she got married and she has had it ever since. Many days she can't even get out of bed. It took years for the doctors to diagnose her disease. At first they thought it was chronic fatigue syndrome. I couldn't imagine going through life like she does every day. I hope a cure can be found. If you'd like to help you can purchase a bracelet to support the research on this disease. Feel free to forward this to anyone that may like to help.

Happy Holidays to all and thank you for taking the time to read this!

Love,

Susan Dey

So, while Stacey can't post on the forum right now, she's still out there drumming up support for DINET. Thanks for all you've done, Stacey! ;)

Michelle

Hi all,

Just wanted to add that Stacey sent me an email and said that in addition to not being able to post on the forum she is also in the POTS HOLE right now and has had trouble with severe headaches. So please send healing thoughts her way. I'm sure she'll be back with us soon. ;)

Guest tearose

hellooo down there Stacey! I'm going to climb down just far enough to give you a hug and some PG tips tea from England...to "brace you" while you are there. Let me know if you need anything else. Hope you aren't down there too much longer. tearose

Hi!

Well I can post again yeah! Still very deep in my hole but tearose if you bring the tea it might help! :-)

Still headachy so will keep this short but wanted to say I am here and hopefully will be posting soon. Thanks!

Stacey *:-)