Just A Question..

Nikki

My pretty much constant symptom is dizziness. I'm usually lightheaded to some extent..Today is one of those days. My BP was a bit on the low side earlier, but now it's fine (109/77)..but I'm still pretty lightheaded, extremely tired and feel super weak. I did have a bad migraine last night, so I'm thinking that could be causing some of my problems today..but I'm just wondering do you still experience symptoms when your blood pressure is normal?

Hi , I have a condition called MAV , which stands for

migraine associated vertigo, you dont need to have a headache to get this,

you can just feel dizzy. Last night I had a tingly head and today I been really dizzy and blood pressures been alright.

Thats why I never know if I am dizzy from Mav or OH , <_< .

Yup, symptoms can be there with high, good, or low BP! It annoys me too when the doctor is like 'oh your blood pressure is fine, you should be feeling fine' when I feel dizzy and tired and can't think clearly at all. I wish there was a monitor that could easily measure how much blood is actually going to the brain instead of just relying on the arm BP