Weird Eye Problem

its always been a problem, but now its finally driving me nuts!

I get this weird eye thing where i cant focus my eyes and things seem too sharp or not sharp enough. I sometimes feel pressure other times i dont. Mostly happens in my right eye, but now its in both. Almost like im not getting enough blood to my eyes. Weird thing is is that my bp is not super low and im not dizzy. It helps when i tilt my head back. i can see better that way.

Sorry if that doesnt makes sense im super tired from my outing today <_<

Dani,

I get that problem with my eyes too. Sometimes I can't see well enough to read words on the tv in my room, or read a book unless I am laying flat on my back. But then you can't see the tv, or you have to hold the book straight up in the air.

I was given a Christmas gift that changed my world. A pair of mirrored reading glasses, they allow you to lay flat on your back and read a book on your chest, or watch tv. Jack Nicholson wore them in the movie 'the bucket list' and they are available online for only $33 at a site activeforever.com

Prism reading glasses

Frank

Snap ..............eyes are the bain of my life at this time :blink:

I have two pairs of glasses now : one for reading when my eyes are playing up a bit...........and another for when I cannot even see the Tv let alone read!

I get a lot of blurred vision when my pots is running very fast and that's normally when I have to lay in bed flat for 2-3 days , so I usually watch Tv or if I'm really bad sleep, sleep and even more sleep . But with my eye's gong in and out and blurring all over the place watching TV is getting a real problem now.

I suggest you go and get your eye's tested and if possible go and see an eye consultant at the hospital as there are other tests that can be done . I now use liquid tears for when my eyes feel painful and 'huge' in the sockets. I also have other drops to use as I have the start of Glucoma and some steroid drops for when my eyes make me look like I've been out for the night with Count Dracular !!!!!

Don't over tire your eyes and always have a good light to read with , sunlight is bad for my eyes and so at this time I think I own around 25 + pairs of sunglasses , these are in the car , handbags, other peoples houses and even my son carries a pair for me in case the sun did come out, I am now finding bright sunlight a bit of a pain in itself , so looking 'cool' 90% of the time is no big deal ...........even when the shop lights are so bright its like being in the middle of the Sahara desert !!!!

Look after your eyes ......Ami and her shadow 'Harley'

I also experience them kind of symptoms. A few years ago it got that bad, that as soon as my body got under some kind of tension, i wasnt able to focus anymore. I was extremly sensitive to lights as well. Because of a great Eye doctor somebody recommended to me, i found out that i have an impaired binocular vision. He told me that it's quiet common, but because of the testing lasting a few hours, 'normal' doctors don't do them kinds of tests. I bought myself the right classes (with a prisma in it) and i felt 100% better after it. That happened about 4 years ago. After a long period of really feeling better in that department, i now get them symptoms again. I constantly put my classes on and then take them off again. I just doesent seem to find a way to get comfortable. The light sensivity is also back again.

I plan on going to the eye doctor again, I think that i might have to get new classes.

Here i found something about impaired binocular vision:

Binocular vision is the term used to describe vision in which both eyes are used together. This type of vision is advantageous as it gives a wide field of view and the ability to detect faint objects is enhanced. It can give steropsis which is parallel vision provided by the eyes' different positions on the head giving precise depth perception. Binocular vision is usually accompanied by single vision or binocular fusion which is a single image being seen despite each eye having its own particular image frame. Lack of binocular vision is normal in babies. Adults that do not have binocular vision can experience distortions in depth perception and visual measurement of distance. Double vision can also be the result of a lack of binocular vision.

Binocular vision can become impaired by any visual condition where the binocular visual skills are underdeveloped. An eye exam should include the testing of these skills. They can be tested by judging the ability to move the eyes across a sheet of paper, the ability to use both eyes together, the ability of the eyes to move and work as a team, depth perception and the ability to transform images from a vertical to horizontal plane. Binocular vision impairments can result in partial or total loss of stereoscopic vision and need to be treated. Most of these impairments are easily detected due to their obviousnes