Please Read Need Some Advice!

icesktr189

I would call your OB just to be safe. Good luck, its almost time to meet your little one!!!! :)

~Kelli

Hello Dani,

Yes a sinus infection could make dizziness worse, but please please do not rule out things like preeclampsia (SP?) as far as I understand it, it is much easier to miss if you have pre existing chronic low BP. Make sure your OB is keeping a check on your BP, warning over!

Take care

Anna

Having any sort of infection (especially sinus or chest) always makes my POTS worse until the infection resolves. However I don't have any kids so can't comment on that. The usual advice for pregnant ladies especially towards the end of pregnancy is to consult your Obstetric doctor immediately about any rise in BP. Even though you have an appointment tomorrow I would give them a call today and explain how you are feeling. Always best to be cautious.

Hope eveerything is fine and you are soon enjoying your new family member.

Flop

thanks for the replies! turns out i dont have pre eclampsia thank gosh! haha

it was a sinus infection.. weird thing was that i didnt have the pain or pressure just "floating" feeling with horrible dizziness and i couldn't focus my eyes at all. the amoxicillin is helping and now i feel like my head is decompressing lol.

just kind of worried because this pregnancy i have had so much sinus problems and i really hope when i give birth they go away :blink: