Negative Ttt

Brye

Just wanted to share my joy!! My TTT today was negative with my current med combo. (atenolol,florinef, and potassium)I didn't pass out, my HR never went over 100, my systolic BP never dropped below 90 even after the nitro. On with the next round of getting back in shape and regaining control!! Thanks for all your support!!

Brye

My negative TTT definitely doesn't mean symptom free but it was such a step in the right direction!! There are so many other symptoms that go along with autonomic dysfunction that I still need to resolve. I still have black outs and I'm definitely a fainter but my heart doesn't race like it used to with the meds I'm taking. I'm hoping the syncope will decrease in frequency. I would love to know how to conquor the excessive fatigue and my atenolol dose just got bumped up a notch so that probably won't help. Hopefully that'll help with the black outs though when I stand. This TTT was a breeze compared to my 1st one when they diagnosed POTS. My HR shot up to 160 and stayed there the entire time. I broke a sweat, got all cyanotic looking, and felt like I was running a marathon just standing there. This one I felt a little lightheaded and sweaty by the end but it was overall fine. I'm so hopeful that we're heading in the right direction. The other symptom I hate is the hand tremors. There are so many on this site who have such severe symptoms I almost hate to complain but this one poses such a threat to me going back to being a nurse. People who don't know about my illlness I"m sure think I'm going through some kind of withdrawal. Now that it's looking like I'm on the right meds I'm going to attempt to increase my activitiy a little at a time and hope for the best. I love this DINET web site and all the support it brings to us.

Brye

congrats to you also i just got a phone call for another one in august near the end as saw the doc last week and it's been down hill since. :)

bellamia~ :)