Anyone Had A Headache Like This From Pots?

I've had it about 2 weeks, it seems to wax and wayne throughout the day. Its in the back right side of my head and it feels kind of like numbness, tingling sensations. Sometimes a squeezing feeling, but most the time its just a stiff numbness with tingling sensations. Anyone experienced this? Had it for about 2 weeks straight.

Have you looked into a possible allergy triggered migraine?

Have you found any way of getting relief?

nothing yet has noticeable relief. It seems to get worse after eating too but i have had a negative celiac test and a pretty bland diet. Its really annoying me hurts for weeks and weeks now.

does laying down or reclining help?

I have had a daily headache since all my POTS problems arose.

Its always in the same spot, back of head / top of neck, left side. Sometimes its really bad, sometimes barely there, but it is everyday. Its not pain like a typical headache, but more like a 'little ball of pressure' in the back left hand side of my head. And its never really enough for me to take pain meds for, more annoying than anything.

Oh, and its never there in the morning when I wake up - it generally builds in intensity as the day wears on, which makes me think it is some sort of 'orthostatic headache'.

Is there actual pain? Or just the numbness and tingling? Do you have other symptoms like light aversion, nausea or noise sensitivity? Do the hair follicles of your scalp seem sensitive or painful?

it hurts sometimes not that often tohugh its mostly just numb tingling sensations, doesnt really hurt when i touch it if it does its not alot. No nausea, sometimes light / noise sensitive.

I have had a daily headache since all my POTS problems arose.

Its always in the same spot, back of head / top of neck, left side. Sometimes its really bad, sometimes barely there, but it is everyday. Its not pain like a typical headache, but more like a 'little ball of pressure' in the back left hand side of my head. And its never really enough for me to take pain meds for, more annoying than anything.

Oh, and its never there in the morning when I wake up - it generally builds in intensity as the day wears on, which makes me think it is some sort of 'orthostatic headache'.

lol this is exactly what i have, mine is top left side always there, grows as i start waking up, worse at the end of the day.

Hi,

I think I may have mentioned this in another post. I have problems with daily headaches and have found some relief with craniosacral therapy. If anyone looks into it, I would just advise that you be careful who you see. I see a physical therapist who is also extensively trained in craniosacral work, but there are a lot of non-healthcare professionals who take a few courses and are then certified to practice craniosacral therapy.

~ Broken_Shell :angry: