Sleeping All The Time

I have posted this on boards for my other conditions, to no avail, so I thought I'd ask here. One of my difficulties managine my conditions is trying to figure out what symptoms are caused by which condition, which overlap, and which are just me.

I've learned I'm not alone (on this board) in my trouble being up (not laying down) very much, but does anyone else SLEEP excessively? Most people need 8 hours of sleep a night, but I need more like 10-12. I also have a lot of trouble staying on a sleep schedule, and often need naps. I'd be interested to hear if anyone else here has this issue.

Thanks!

Erin

I never seem to feel as if I've gotten enough sleep. I'm so tired I go up to bed around 6:00, read until 7:30 or 8, then am usually asleep by 8:30. I wake a lot during the night, and am totally awake by 6 am. I never feel 'rested', though. I try to take about a 1/2 hour nap during the afternoon, but am rarely successful. I would love to sleep later in the morning, but even if I really push myself I can't make it after 7/7:30 without crawling in bed. Kinda kills the nightlife!

Cheers,

Jana