Sick Again :(

Nauthiz

Well history for me keeps repeating over and over. The last few days i started exercising and eating alot of calories getting my weight back on track, everything was going good. I woke up yesterday with runny nose, sore throat, so i thought it might of been my LPR(reflux) acting up. However today i now have a cough burning my chest like crazy( it is def a bad viral infection now ). It is so dissapointing everytime i make an attempt to gain weight back and exercise and get on track something bad happens and i lose all my progress if not more and my body continues to waste away / decondition. Sorry this is probably just venting because everyone else just shrugs me off.

Oh my BIG HUGS ~!!!

I hope you start to feel better and real soon. Yes remember..you are never alone ..cuz WE care !!

Warmly, Jan

Nauthiz~

I really feel your pain - literally! I have the same problem. It seems as if every time I start to feel a little better and ramp up my activities a little, I get hit with something else. I am SO TIRED of this illness. I was feeling a little better about 3 weeks ago, and then came down with a host of female problems that don't want to go away. I've been treating them this entire time. I'm also so fatigued that by 6 pm I can hardly stay awake. I get up early, but am asleep by 8 pm. Not much of a social life, eh? Sorry, I'm venting too, but lately it's really been difficult since I've missed out on various activities I was looking forward to...And isn't it frustrating that we try to plan something and never know until that day if we'll feel up to it or not? I hate canceling plans all the time...

That said, comfort definitely does come from knowing that there are many others going through the same things, and that there are many who are having more difficulties than I am. I try hard to look at the benefits and blessings I do have everyday, and usually that helps a lot. In fact, I'm pushing myself to go to Easter services today, and to lunch because it's my fiance's birthday. It'll be very difficult, but I'll feel good when I get home and know that I did that for him (and me). Please take comfort knowing you're never alone, and I'm sending lots of positive energy and hugs your way.

peace,

jana

Ditto.... same with me. Really frustrated as family, friends just don't get it! :angry: Recently took my car off the road and I'm living in a box alone with my loving dog. Today I'm alone and angry. Sorry I'm venting as I want to be with family today as it's Easter. Things aren't looking too good here and I want to make memories while I'm able. We all only have so much precious planet time and I want mine spent mine with people I love. I push myself to get up and do a few things and my heart goes crazy. Family blows off anything about me, but if anyone else gets sick it's a different story.

Cardio tells me let them read my Dr. notes from him and if they don't get it, then something is wrong with them. I pay for everything I do these days. All I want is to have unconditional family love like I give back. I'm mentally and physically drained along with my circadian rhythm is all messed up with fragmented sleep. I feel like people want me when they want to use me for their benefit regardless of how sick I am, and I always try to help because I love them. I've been a giver my whole life and now it's time for me.

I hope you feel better soon and hope that others who feel this way will also. We need to remember, to push those salt fluids, take little rests, remind others of our limits for once again, they just don't get it. I wish I could fly around the house and wherever I need to go. Maybe that's why I've I had so many dreams I was flying and it always felt so good. I have some ideas I'm working on them to make others others understand what it's like to live with our illness.

Have a great day everyone, I feel a bit better letting this all out this morning thanks.

~Blessings and Love to all~

I've had the same thing happen to me - namely, when I try go get back into exercising I get sick. My docs think my body just doesn't have enough reserves, or it's my immune system or soemthing, but basically you may have to go reaaaaaaalllllllly slow to build up. It's extremely frustrating but I find when I take it very slowly and don't push myself I don't get sick. And I just am taking way longer to build up to than I would like but there seems tob esomething about exercising and getting sick for me. It didn't use to be this way!