Happy Thanksgiving!

Hope each and every one of you has a great Thanksgiving! I know I have so much to be grateful for....my health, family, and all of you who have made this forum such a wonderful and supportive place.

Hugs to all!

Michelle

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! (and happy 39th birthday to me :().

Dan, I'm sending this post from my mother's house, where there will be 27 of my relatives here tonight. I've already taken 2 Aleve!

I am thankful for all my friends, including those of you on this board. With love, Nina

Happy Thanksgiving. I hope everyone has a peaceful and enjoyable day.

I also am headed to one of my least favorite in-laws :blink: , but am trying to make the best of things. I actually packed a bag of Tylenol (along with myother meds, and DS's as he is sick). I have a small pharmacy going :( .

I also feel thankful for so many things.

Hope everyone survived their relatives! I will never forget the Thanksgiving that my husband's aunt followed me to the bathroom after dinner because she "wanted to hear if I was going to throw up". Evidently she had concluded that I had some eating disorder because I was thin....? Yeah, those relatives...gotta love them :( .

Michelle